Friday, November 30, 2007

LAST POST OF NOVEMBER EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Well, other than two days when I was without internet, I managed to post every day. The posts may not always have been thought provoking or funny, and some might have been down right whiny (sorry), but I blogged, and that's what matters.

Here's a summation of the month of November, 2007

- I signed up for NaBloPoMo (obviously)
- Halloween pictures (leftover from October - sneaky of me!)
- I bought a Library Science tote (that's still not here)
- I watched too much W Network (still guilty)
- I turned my manly kitten into a eunuch (he still has a bald spot)
- I remembered the 5th of November a day late (blame Neil Gaiman)
- I had a weird dream, and went on vacation
- I remembered Rememberance Day a day late (blame the vacation)
- I bought a Christmas tree
- I watched an illegal version of "The Phantom Edit" (which I will burn for those who want it)
- I read alot, I shopped a lot, I ran out of interesting things to blog about
- I joined a gym and started whining about my health
- I set myself a knitting challenge that I'm going to start today

And that was the month of November. Now I'm off to the gym, and I'll return to whine about my health tomorrow (maybe)