Thursday, November 8, 2007

Vacation!!

Today is day one of my mini-vacation. As soon as I get Hamlet back from the vet (yes, he's still there), I'll load up the cats into the car and head to the cottage for 4 days of relaxation :D

Since I dropped Hamlet off at the vet on Monday (he had a reaction to the pain medication that made his face swell, so the vet opted to do his surgery on Wednesday, meaning I can pick him up today), I think Hermes was a little worried that he would be the next to go ... or he thinks I finally regained my sanity and got rid of the little devil.

Anyway, Hermes has been super cuddly and friendly, rarely more than a foot away from me at any given time (which means I keep tripping over him). It's just like old times. I hope he doesn't take it too hard when the kitten comes back!


Since I'll be without internet until Monday, I'll have to neglect my daily blog posts. I figure the NaBloPoMo gods will understand if I'm unable to post due to lack of internet (yes, there are still some places without the internet in this world)

So, I'll be back Monday or Tuesday! Enjoy your weekends everyone, and I'll tell you about my adventures at the cottage (if there are any)

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Have fun and happy knitting!

Sam said...

Have fun and snuggle thy kittens! :)