Thursday, November 1, 2007

November... the month for writing

Last year, I attempted to do NaNoWriMo, which I believe I only managed to write something like 20,000 words (or less). I was working part time and living at home, so I had way more free time on my hands than I do now (believe it or not)

So this year, thanks to Mad Jenny (for putting it on her blog), I'm going to try NaBloPoMo (who comes up with these names??)


So, I'll try to post on this blog every day for the month of November (and maybe my LJ blog too, but not every day. I don't have that much to say!)

Due to the limitations of NaBloPoMo (namely, I need a computer and the internet to achieve my goal), I won't be posting Nov 8-12 (since I'll be at a location that has neither a computer, nor the internet). Other than those few days, expect a post every day!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Fun! I look forward to reading your posts. I will be making no such commitment since November is traditionally the month where students go insane. Speaking of, time to squeeze in a bit more work before I head off to class.