Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Post for today

Hmm... let's see.... post for today...

Nope. I'm drawing a blank.

I saw a nutritionist yesterday. Apparently I don't know how to feed myself. I knew I should have paid more attention in grade 7 Family Studies!

I'm meeting a personal trainer tomorrow and I'm kinda scared. I don't want to have someone shout at me. I don't respond well to it, especially if I'm paying them. Who wants to pay to be yelled at?

Let's see, what else?

The patch on Hamlet's side is starting to grow back... um... I think I'm going to do my Christmas shopping on Friday... hmm... okay, that should be enough to qualify as a post. Now I'm going to play Zoo Tycoon 2 until I have to leave for work :D

1 comment:

Adriana said...

None of the personal trainers at my gym yell at people. Yours shouldn't yell at you and if they do I'd complain.
I'm glad you're taking such an interest in taking care of yourself. It's good for you!