Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Beginning to feel a lot like Christmas?

I bought a Christmas tree yesterday!

I was suffering a bit from friend-and-shopping withdrawal after my mini-vacation, so Heather and I went to the nearby plaza to shop. I bought some sweaters (which I needed) and we headed to Home Depot so I could get a small light for above my kitchen sink (all the better to see my grimy dishes with, my dear)

While we were there, I remembered I wanted a fake tree. So I bought one! It comes pre-lighted (and hopefully strong enough to not fall over when an 8lb kitten takes up residence). Maybe I'll put it up after work today.

Ah yes, back to work. I've been trying *really* hard not to think about the stuff I have to do this week. I miss my vacation already! :)

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Fun! I've been wanting a Christmas tree but I'll wait until next year when I'm working.

Heather G. said...

Hee! I can't wait to see pictures of your kitten-errr-Christmas tree!