Thursday, November 22, 2007

Snu!

The hot weatherman on The Weather Network didn't lie... I woke up this morning and saw my first Toronto snowfall!

(this is the view out my bedroom window this morning)

But it wasn't the first snowfall of the season. When I had my mini-vacation at the cottage, Hamlet got to see his very first snowfall ever.


Now it's beginning to feel a bit more like Christmas... which means I have go start shopping for presents! And writing cards! And figuring out what I want to ask Santa for! Eep!

My tree, complete with tree skirt and angel (although you can't really see the angel in this picture)

Hamlet, exploring the tree skirt.

The angel on my tree (still hasn't fallen yet! *knock on wood*)

3 comments:

Adriana said...

Prettiness! We have snow here too. Cleo is unimpressed and continues to sleep under the futon.

Heather G. said...

Getting to work was interesting this morning... people really seem to lose their heads here the minute a flake hits the ground.

How is Hamlet's bald spot coming along? I am impressed that you a) have a tree skirt, and b) that your tree continues to be upright.

Sam said...

Once you're done telling Santa what you want, make sure you let Samta know. She needs gift ideas for all her friends :)