Monday, November 12, 2007

Back!

I'm back from my mini-vacation :)

It was a lot of fun, except the furnace wasn't working so it was about 10C in the cottage for Thursday and part of Friday. I spent that time watching DVDs next to an electric heater, under two blankets. Hamlet also joined me under the blankets. The poor thing was shivering!

Hamlet is recovering nicely from his surgery. He's got a big bald spot on his side where the pain-patch was. I wonder what possessed the vet to put the patch on his side. When Hermes had his surgery, they put it on his tummy.

Well, I'm hungry and in need of groceries for the week, so that's my blog for today. I only missed two days for the NaBloPoMo ... not bad. I back posted for yesterday, since I do that post every Remembrance Day if I can

I took a few pictures, which will come eventually!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Maybe there are flexible cats who can get to the pain patch on their bellies. I don't think Beau got a pain patch when he was gelded - mind you, this was 11 years ago. The neutering process has advanced! :)

Adriana said...

I'm glad you have a fun time :D