Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Exernacise?

I'm having a hard time thinking of titles for these posts. I was going to call it "Fuzzy Purring Kitten Scarf", but that has nothing to do with what I'm writing (except that Hamlet is on my shoulder now, doing his impression of a fuzzy purring kitten scarf)

So yesterday after work, I signed up for a membership at Extreme Fitness. It's not far from work, so if any co-workers want to join me, I'm always up for exercise buddies!

I'm heading out this morning to give it a test run. They have TVs on all their cardio equipment with better cable packages than I have at home, so at least I'll be able to watch shows I don't regularly see :D

My goal: Look good enough by July to purchase a bathing suit (which is, I think, the goal of almost every woman who exercises) and also to stop feeling like a slug (which are horrible creatures to feel like)


See? Who wants to feel like one of them?

3 comments:

Heather G. said...

I am very impressed that you are addressing the bathing suit conundrum in November instead of May (when I start considering the issue). Well done! Wish there was one closer to me.

Adriana said...

Yay for Gen!!

Unknown said...

I wrote a paper on slugs for my Grade 10 Bio project.

I just started at a gym too -- it's a little independent place a block and a half from my pit. We don't even have to drive! Now there's no excuse NOT to go...