Monday, November 19, 2007

To tired to get photos off the camera

Ugh. Monday.

Well, it should be a somewhat relaxing week, since I don't think I have any major plans... except a phone conference thingie on Wednesday.

The angel on the top of my tree survived the night. No smashed angel bits to clean up this morning, I'm happy to say.

Hamlet fell off my drying rack last night and was walking with a bit of a limp, so I thought I was going to have to rush him to the 24-hour vet at 11pm. But he seems fine now. He's already tried to jump into my cereal and scale the drying rack *again* (he doesn't learn), so I think he just got a bit of a bruise. Strange kitten.

Yup. I wish I knew why I was so tired. Maybe I need to start exercising. That's supposed to make you more energetic, right?

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Cats don't have any fear. Cleo will often dive from my arms to her kibble dish except that said dish is against a concrete wall. I usually will twist my body to keep her from crashing into the wall. She doesn't seem to notice.
What we do for the cats we love :)
Can you secure the angel to something to keep it from falling?