Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween!!!

This year was my Probably-12th More-or-Less-Annual Halloween Party!

These pictures, and the rest of them, will be shortly uploaded to my Facebook page, but here are a few I'm willing to share with the general public :)


I made some frozen hands of 7up to float in the punch. Having hands in my freezer was neat! And made for some interesting conversation while standing in line at the drug store :)



Here's part of my apartment, all decorated. That giant spider was only a dollar, and a pain in the butt to put together. Still, I love the effect! And the Dollar Store!



Candy cocktails were stationed throughout the apartment, this one guarded by a happy little skellington.



My witch friend brought some ale, and I love what it's called. If you can't read it, it says:
"MONTY PYTHON'S HOLY GRAIL Tempered over burning witches"


It was hard getting the frozen hands out of the gloves, and this hand told me exactly what it thought of being an ice cube.



Some of the tasty treats brought included this delicious rice crispie pumpkin



And this spooky grave cake!



Here are all the guests (not including me, who was taking the picture)

If this picture is cut off, try clicking here to view it..




And poor Hermes hid under a blanket on my bed, looking very much like Yoda.


2 days, 2 posts. I'm doing pretty well so far!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Looks like fun!! I especially like Fate with her spindle :)

Heather G. said...

I love that Mike and I are hiding behind the cut!

I had better start thinking about next Halloween's costume now...