Friday, January 4, 2008

Where does the time go?

So, I spent most of 2008 thus far working and playing the Sims 2. In fact, lately I've been coming home from work and immediately going to the computer to play, and have therefore been neglecting the hat I'm knitting for my sister's birthday (which was Jan 1st).


My poor Sims neighbourhood is very over populated. I can't bring myself to kill off the old Sims, and when each couple has 3 or 4 kids, you can see how the population would explode. Like rabbits. Virtual rabbit-like people that I control. This game rocks.


Speaking of rocks, my mom and I are going to see the musical "We Will Rock You", based on songs by Queen. Should be interesting. It was my mom's idea to go see it, which kind of surprised me.


Oh, and I've been playing with Ravelry a bit too. I suppose I have to photograph and catalogue my entire stash (the librarian in me just let out a mighty *squee*!) but I haven't had an opportunity yet. Perhaps when next I meet up with a knitterly friend, they'll inspire me to take pictures. Or at the very least, to finish my sister's hat.

Don't knit when you have a migraine. It leads to frustrating mistakes.

2 comments:

Heather G. said...

Cataloging the stash is lots of fun... I just updated mine today. The key to good stash pics is good, diffuse, natural lighting, and it is worth waiting for. Have fun!

Adriana said...

I'll do what I can to inspire you when I see you next week!