Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ski weekend :)

I had a great time last weekend with Heather, Mike, Em, and Ian at the cottage (even though we didn't have heat for most of it and it was *cold*)

Pictures will come when I find my camera under the piles and piles of piles I have all over my apartment.

In knitting news, I only have to do thumbs for my gauntlets, and I started knitting my so-called scarf in wonderful yarn that reminds me of veggies for some reason. Again, I'll post pictures when my camera resurfaces.

Thanks for a great weekend, guys!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

I think that yarn will be perfect with that scarf pattern. Just make sure to go up a few needle sizes and possibly decrease the number of stitches or the scarf might be too big.
I think the yarn colour reminds me of vegetable pasta :)

Heather G. said...

I will personally attest to the awesomeness of that so-called scarf! And it shows off the yarn so perfectly. Why didn't we tackle those thumbs?