Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post of 2007!

It was a merry Christmas at my household this year, and Hamlet's first Christmas ever! I wanted to get a picture of him amongst the tree and presents, but he wouldn't go near them :)

He did, however, help me pack.


I got home after working for a few hours on Dec 24th to help wrap gifts. My aunt and uncle came over for Christmas Eve dinner (which is always "nibblies" - cheese, crackers, salmon, hardboiled eggs, etc) and then it was time to sleep in anticipation of getting stuff Santa.

The stockings are hung by the chimney gas fireplace with care.


My sister receives the Gift of Cheese:

(it's not actually cheese)

And after the festing, while waiting for the turkey to cook, I completed my diagonal scarf!!!


Happy New Year, everyone!!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Great scarf! I can't wait to see it, you and growing Hamlet in person in 2 weeks!