Thursday, May 17, 2007

Something that caught my eye

While reading through the "Booklist" magazine at work, I spotted this title that made me think of all my knitting friends:

Knitting with Balls: A Hands-On Guide to Knitting for the Modern Man
by Michael del Vecchio

It's a collection of patterns for men, good for men who knit and women who knit for men. It also encourages male knitters to come out in public with their knitting, and be not ashamed!

Anyway, check it out if you're so inclined. I thought it sounded interesting :)

2 comments:

Adriana said...

I think I've seen mention of it around but I haven't actually seen it in person. If your library gets it you'll have to let me know if there are any promising patterns. The guys in my life, sadly, don't really need much in the way of knitted goods.

Adriana said...

Knitting with Balls makes me think of Music with Rocks In :)