Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sims2

The Sims 2 is one of my recurring obsessions - meaning that it completely consumes my soul and I play it as non-stop as I can, then I get bored of it for a while, and then the cycle repeats.

I could torture you with indepth character and family profiles of my Sims, but I won't. I'm sure you're all thanking me as you read this :)

But but but! A new Sims 2 expansion pack has come out - Seasons! Yes, now you can make your Sims experience the joys of weather. When it's hot, they can get sunburned. When it's cold, they can freeze to death. You can give them complex gardens, make snow angels, and much more!

I must own it.

But alas, I haven't bought it yet. I'm trying to be responsible and not spend a lot of money every month. And since May's purchases have already included a new karaoke game and (at the end of the month) Anime North, I'll have to wait until June. Which is fine, because right now my soul is consumed by Final Fantasy XII (see previous post).

But check out the awesomness of Sims 2 Seasons yourself!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Sims Seasons does look super cool. I suspect that Pete will buy it and if not, then I can get it for him!

Good for you for being financially responsible. It will still be great in June.

Adriana said...

You need a new vice because you don't have enough ;)