Sunday, May 27, 2007

Anime North

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post these, but I figure I might as well do them now :)

This post will be very picture heavy, since I don't think blogger does cuts like Livejournal does. Also, if you want to see pictures of the cosplayers, go to my website. I'm not going to repost them here.

I will, however, post the pictures I didn't put on my website. Here they are!


J and J, pretending that they're too cool for an anime convention.


The Artist Alley part of the con (aka the boring part) - the work is all very pretty, but also expensive since its done by talented artists who are trying to make a profit. Nice to look at, though


Me, with two of my toys - a stuffed Chocobo, and Momiji in bunny form! I love that rabbit!


The rabbit likes J, too!

And now, onto the loot! I'm not saying how much I spent, but I got some great deals!


The loot, an overview.


My Chocobo, with seasons 1 and 2 of Magic Knight Rayearth


Momiji, with the 5 volumes of Tokyo Babylon I bought (I only need 6 & 7 now!)


The Munto movies, and the complete season of KareKano (or, His and Her Circumstances, in translation)

Not a bad haul, huh?

Incidentally, this post will be x-posted to my Livejournal, so everyone can see what happened at Anime North and so I don't have to type this all out again :)

2 comments:

Joe said...

Oh cool, you found the other season of Rayearth!

Adriana said...

It looks like you had lots of fun. You should wear a costume! Costumes make everything more fun :)

I was watching the slideshow of pictures on my screensave when suddenly there was your lazy starfish. I guess we must have seen it at the zoo last summer and I forgot :)