Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year In Review

(Very photo heavy - just wait for them all to load please!)

2008

January

Trip to the ROM to see the new dino exhibit

February

Visit to my cottage, where the heat was not working (*brr!*)

Skiing at the cottage!

And, of course, my birthday! (28 on the 28th!)

March

My karaoke birthday party!!

April

Sock Scavenger Hunt!

Trip to London to visit friends
(Sam too, but I promised not to post pictures of her eating ice cream)

May
Hamlet explores the great outdoors

Anime North!

June
Moving (the last move for a long time... I hope)

July

Canada's Wonderland!

Yarn Crawl!!

August

2nd Annual Stitch 'n Pitch

Librarians In Stratford!!

My well-deserved-and-very-much-appreciated summer vacation at the cottage :)

September

Thornhill Village Festival (with biting baby llama)

Gaining enlightenment with Dee

October

In search of braaaaains at Nuit Blanche

Display of books (the librarian's favourite) at Nuit Blanche
November

Saul's wedding and my Ottawa Adventure Weekend
December

Christmas!

12 hour Boxing Day Rock Band 2 marathon
(Unicorn Pants Rules The World!!)

And that was my 2008. I hope 2009 is just as much fun!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

What a great year! I hope that 2009 is even better, and how can it not be since we live so close now!

Deranged Squirrel said...

I like your year in review! I suggest that those two librarians in Stratford always wear sunglasses in pictures - much more photogenic that way!