Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Well, lots has happened since the last time I blogged. Unfortunately, not a lot is interesting... or blogable.

I got my Christmas shopping done... only to tell my family about it and discover that they had already bought some of the stuff I did. So with only a few short days before Christmas (and all my free time booked up), I have to get back to the mall.

I had a really fun Friday evening with some friends, eating sushi and going to see "Bolt". The movie was a lot better than I thought it would be. Very very funny and cute, and engaging. I loved the fanboy hamster!


I've been doing a lot of knitting on my shrug ... but I haven't taken any photos. Nor have I taken the photos from my Ottawa adventure off my camera yet. I swear it's on my to-do list.

Anyway, my family tree is decorated, we celebrated my dad's birthday, and today my sister is giving her phD (PhD? PHd?) thesis defense. Then we're going out for dinner. Good luck Amanda!

See? Lots going on, not terribly interesting. I am looking forward to new years, though.

Partay at the ROM! Woo!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

I hope Amanda's defense goes well!! Let me know what happens.

Good luck with the shopping thang. The malls are NUTS!