Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter Blahs

As I was reading my blogs this morning, noticing that a lot of people have updated recently, I realized I hadn't written anything in 2009 yet!

This is due to the fact that 1) Nothing terribly exciting has happened so far in 2009, and 2) I have serious case of the winter blahs and didn't want to depress anyone with a mopey post.

I have, however, managed to go skiing in 2009, so here are some pictures. We were at Blue Mountain on Jan 10th. I bought a new ski outfit (no more purple and green for me!) and had a blast!


I no longer look like a purple plum while skiing

Mark, part way down Tranquility

View from the hill

Random skiiers picture


1 comment:

Adriana said...

It looks like you had fun! What happened to your old ski outfit? Any chance I could borrow it? My mom sent up a coat but I don't know how warm it will be. This comment should probably have been an email. Oh well, what are you going to do. We should do something fun and memorable on the 24th and take lots of pictures.