Thursday, April 3, 2008

A few pictures

Well, it's been an exciting week for me. Tuesday was the super fun sock scavenger hunt, Wednesday I was a judge for Battle of the Books, and today I'm home sick.

Fortunately, I've only lost my voice (and gain some terrific sneezes) which prevents me from working but doesn't keep me in bed all day (although I have already had a nap)

So, I'm going to post the few pictures I took from the Sock Scavenger Hunt. Pretty much all the pictures are on Heather's camera, but I'll get them from her as soon as I can!

(Warning: this post will be picture heavy!)

This is a gargoyle on the *very* top of Casa Loma

Heather outside the Prince's Gate - it was very windy!

A self portrait of me (windy, windy day)

Hee... Heather told me not to put up the picture of her with beer...
One of them was mine.
(sorry Heather)

Mike enjoys the Yarn Harlot's new book

8 hours of mostly walking around Toronto, but it was worth it!
Heather and I won some pretty yarn!
(mine is on the left, Heather's is on the right)

VICTORY!

A final shot with the socks, and my friend Nancy

Phew! So those are my pictures. I'm going to make myself some soup...

2 comments:

Heather G. said...

Hmmm... I BET you're sorry!

Adriana said...

I am SO jealous! It looks like fun plus FREE STR!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of your day.