Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Lamb

On the Easter long weekend, I cast on for my first stuffed animal.

If you're on Ravelry, you can click here to take a look at what the finished product is supposed to look like. If you're not on Ravelry, you're going to have to wait until I post pictures of my lamb.

So anyway, I now find myself with a bag of lamb bits... does anyone know how to do seams?


Also, Heather, can I use the rest of your bag of stuffing?

(I had to take that shot *really* fast
Apparently Hamlet has developed a taste for lamb)


Eventually my Easter lamb will be a cute little lamb of spring... and not assorted limbs.

2 comments:

Heather G. said...

I can show you how to seam, but we might want to do it here, since my cats have not yet developed a taste for lamb!

Adriana said...

Cute! Oh Hamlet, he's got such a bloodlust.