Monday, October 1, 2007

Word.

Yesterday was Toronto's Word on the Street festival! Onto the photos!

Word on the street...


We heard Melanie Watt read "Scaredy Squirrel Makes A Friend" and "Chester"

... and I got her to sign two books for me :D

There was a memorial service honouring fallen firefighters, just outside the festival, so we saw a parade of firemen in dress uniform


They also had a giant flag hanging from two fire trucks.


After the exhausting book festival, we sat in front of the new addition to the ROM (which I dislike) and I took a picture of the diagonal scarf I'm knitting in front of the diagonal ROM

(more on the scarf in a later post)

Heather decided to take some shots of her knitting too... so here's a shot of her setting up for her knitting shot :)


And a picture of me, with my many tiny buttons and the signed copies of Scaredy Squirrel :D


Last, but not least, I leave you with a demonic squirrel

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Gee I wish I hadn't had to work! That looks like an awesome day!

Adriana said...

Looks like you had fun! The scarf is coming along nicely. What colour did you pick?