Saturday, September 8, 2007

Very Photo Heavy Post!

I just downloaded all my pictures from my camera to my computer, so I thought I'd share. I'm also playing with Picassa, so if this post looks weird, that's why. Okay, onto the photos! I believe they're mostly of the long weekend at my parents' cottage:

Hamlet, in his new collar and leash, exploring the great outdoors for the first time


My sister showed me how to do some neat tricks with my camera, so we played around a bit with them. For example, I can set the camera to only pick up a specific colour, in this case, blue:

Then I tried it again (without my sister's help) to only pick up red. It didn't work so well. Later, she told me I can adjust the sensitivity, but that wasn't in time for this picture of Dee and Pete (who were holding something red. The rest of the picture was supposed to be black and white)

Dee and Pete decided they wanted to try kayaking. This is an awesome picture of Dee, with the ski hill in the background:

... okay, I know I selected more photos in Picassa, but only these ones showed up... hang on, I'll try this again.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Kayaking was awesome!
I love that picture of Hamlet :)