Tuesday, July 3, 2007

IT'S FINISHED!!!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
[/choir of angels]

It's done! It's done! I finished the never-ending baby blanket (which apparently had an end after all)

Hooray! Yippee!

Now I'm wondering if I should do any quick and easy finishing touches. Any suggestions?



I finished it at the cottage, so I seized the opportunity to do some "in the wild" shots :)


(Yes, it will be washed before given to the baby)

I was so pleased with myself for doing the blanket, I started happily knitting away at my gauntlets. I adore this yarn! I forget what it's called, but my Friends Knitting Together could help you out with that!


I knit quite a bit more in the car on the way home, but here's what I had before leaving the cottage on Monday


Hmmm... doesn't quite fit. (The black cat in the photo is my mom's cat, Moe)

Hope everyone had a good long weekend!

3 comments:

Adriana said...

Huzzah! It's done!! And it looks perfect. I wouldn't do a thing!

Those are "Elegant Gauntlets" from The Purl Stitch. They are looking good!

Heather G. said...

I would also leave it as it is. It is perfect!!! I am so impressed that you finished so quickly. It must have been very satisfying with those short rows in the end.

What, no kitten pictures??

(the yarn is Fleece Artist Merino 2/6)

Jenn said...

The blanket looks awesome!