Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo

I went to the zoo on Sunday, for a few hours. I was very thrilled to be able to test out my new non-Sony digital camera (*cough*Sonysucks*cough*)

Here are some pictures of the day:

Me facing down a dangerous dinosaur

(That exhibit is way cool. Go see it! You have until October!)

The tree kangaroos

My camera says the zoom is 3x, but it got up to 12x and the quality is still good, n'est pas? New camera rocks!!

A baby spider monkey

Also got a video of one of this guy's relatives taking a leak. That was not an intentional subject, by the way.

The gosling that just wanted some love... and ice cream

(He's under our picnic table)

Corinna gets goosed

(The gosling LOVED her)

Yup, so that was the zoo. I adore going there. If anyone wants to go, I'll gladly go again! I could watch the bats for hours (but no one will let me)

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Zoooooooooo! Looks like you had fun. I think we could be convinced to visit the zoo next summer (I'm thinking of doing this kind of thing on a 2-year rotation).
Your new camera is looking good!

Sam said...

I loves me the zoo. I haven't been in nigh on ten years. I need to go again soon.