Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend Goals

This long weekend, my goals are:

a) finish the never-ending baby blanket

b) read at least 3 books ("Empress" by Shan Sa, "Gifts" by Ursula K. Le Guin, and "Endymion Spring" by Matthew Skelton)

c) try to accomplish a) and b) while not losing my new kitten

d) keep Moe from eating Hamlet (the new kitten)

e) get a tan (although I don't have a bathing suit anymore. Scuba diving is hard on a suit)


And now, because I have downloaded Picasa, I'm going to play with the photo feature.




Pride Parade! Greeks!


Hamlet!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adriana said...

I take it you are going to the cottage for the weekend. How are you going to pry Hermes out from under the bed?

That's good to know about bathing suits since I plan on learning to scuba dive at some point in the future.

Good luck with the baby blanket. Just think how good it will feel to have it all DONE!!