Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...


After a fun day yesterday of pre-birthday celebrations, today is my actual 29th birthday!

What pre-birthday celebrations, you ask? Well, Heather and I went to get our hair cut and styled all prettily. Heather is totally rockin' her rocker-chic look! I look the same as I always do, just more styled ;)

So after the beautification, we decided on some pre-shopping (since today is the actual shopping day) and I ended up with nice brown heels (on sale!), a beautiful pink suede jacket (on sale!) and a nice bar shirt (not on sale), all of which (except the heels) will be displayed at today's festivities!

Then I picked up my sister (who made me a cake!) and we drove to Brampton for my birthday dinner with my family. We ate at an Italian restaurant that had such HUGE portions that my leftovers looked like take-out. Seriously, I barely dented the massive quantities of spaghetti! So now I don't have to cook until probably Wednesday :D

TODAY...

Well, I'll let you know about today tomorrow, once I have some fabulous photos to share. Needless to say, I am UBER EXCITED about today (and not just because of the shopping) :D

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Birthday shopping was awesome! I think it needs to become a yearly tradition :)