Sunday, March 29, 2009

Glove Love!

It's been a while since I've posted, and in that time I've managed to finish two things. One was my shrug (picture to follow when I get someone to take a picture of me wearing it), and the other was a glove!

The story of the glove begins on a train to Montreal...

Itty bitty thumb hat!

(incidentally, this is probably my most well documented knitting project *ever*)

By the end of the first train ride, I had an interesting knitting needles/yarn/fingers sculpture


While staying at Dee's aunt and uncle's place, I managed to knit a tiny bit more...

*quack*

On the train ride back to Toronto, I got all the fingers done!


Then started to work on the hand of the glove...


By the end of the train ride, I had enough of knitting... and staying awake


But I perservered and kept knitting, and today I finished the glove! *applause*


One down, one to go. And then (if I have enough yarn), a matching beret! *squee!*

3 comments:

Adriana said...

Wahoo!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my crap, that's a great glove! You've totally inspired me, lady!

Julie said...

Great job on that glove... looks really hard!