Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update

Not much to report, actually. It's just been a while since I updated...

Well, today being Sept 11th, I could comment on the 9/11 memorials that are airing on TV right now. Do you remember where you were when the planes crashed? I was getting ready for class, watching Regis & Kelly (which I no longer watch, after coming to my senses and realizing how annoying they both are). Scary stuff.

On a happier note (or at least, less sad note), I'm once again obsessed with The Sims. It comes and goes in waves and I seem to be sucked under right now. The new Apartment Life expansion pack may have had something to do with that. Anyway, my favourite couple had 3 kids and they all ended up being pretty damned ugly...

Aida Banks (mother; normal looking)

Eoin Banks (father; big ears but otherwise normal)

Children (L to R): Caris, her twin Edwin, big brother Malcolm

Okay the photo isn't that great (I'll take better ones and post them), but Caris has a very long nose and no jaw so she kind of looks like a duck. Edwin has a broad jaw and turned up nose so he looks like a slack-jawed skull. Malcolm is the most normal looking, but his face is pancake flat and his chin rivals Jay Leno.

I was hoping my favourite couple would have pretty kids... instead of a duck, a skull, and Jay Leno. *pout*

Edited to add better photos of the children:

Malcolm, the eldest (and most normal looking)

The twins, Caris and Edwin


P.S. Hermes has received a clean bill of health from the vet. Thanks to everyone who sent their well wishes! I'm very happy my kitty is healthy!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Wow, those kids are ugly. I don't remember our families having such ugly kids. I guess it's bad genetics. Are Aida and Eoin first cousins by chance?

Yay for healthy Hermes!!