Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anime North LOOT!

Anime North was awesome. The weather was gorgeous, and the cosplayers were out in full swing! I didn't take as many pictures as last year, but here are a few die hard fans:

Balthier and two Vieras from FFXII
(too bad I didn't get their boots. They were awesome)


L to R: Mokona, Tomoyo, Fai, Sakura, and (I assume) Syaoran
all from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles


Fai D. Flowright and Sakura, from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle
(I *love* that staff!)


SQUIRTLE!
(the guy in this costume must have been *dying*)


And I even found two Sailor Moon cosplayers: Moon and Mars


Then, there was the stash.

Mokona, two volumes of Tactics, four volumes of R.O.D., NANA soundtrack,
Slayers season one and two, and a knitting t-shirt!


Close up of my new manga *squee*

The t-shirt (a little small, but still awesome)

White and Black Mokona, together at last :)

With that giant black Mokona, I would like to cosplay as Yuuko from xxxHolic. Any sewers out there willing to make me a dress (since I can't sew)?

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Looks like you had fun!

I love that shirt. I'm sure it will fit you perfectly in no time :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!