Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Day sans family

I happily indulged myself this first Family Day with some well deserved (and well needed) R&R...

well, that was my original plan. Then I got working on my website and a few hours later realized I was hungry and half the day was gone. Oops!

Still, I managed to get my Spirit Saga story it's own web page, and I'm pretty proud of it. It's now easier to read the chapters in order! Hooray!

Anyway, the art I got was from a delightful site called JonathonArt.Com (where I steal a lot of art for website and background and such)

There are five pieces of art that I find absolutely breathtaking (maybe because most of the art on his page I consider old, and these five pieces are new and gorgeous)

So, make sure you take a look at Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Quintessence.

Okay, off to bed. Enjoy the pretty pretty pictures!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Pretty pictures. I like how they are dancing!

Princess Aphrodite said...

I was just on your website for sailor moon. I LOVE that you have Sailor Sun as an identical version of Sailor Neptune and tuxedo mask with blond hair... cute lol

I first saw your version of SS a few years back and to this day, I think you did a perfect job even if its just changing her hair and eye color lol

http://i56.tinypic.com/fyimmq.png (princess neptune and sun)

http://i54.tinypic.com/1syt1y.jpg (Star Avenger)

I hope you will consider posting those two pictures on your site.

:)