Tuesday, January 4, 2011

201st post ... 6 months later

I am a bad, bad blogger.

So it seems like I haven't actually posted anything since July. Not that nothing has happened. In fact, loads of things have happened! I just forgot to blog about it ;)

I think the most important thing to happen since July 2010 (or in 2010 at all) was the birth of my niece. She's absolutely adorable, and I finally have someone to knit baby things for :) So far, she's been the recipient of 4 pairs of booties, 2 hats, and a sweater. I'm in the process of knitting a baby cape for her too!



The second awesomest thing that happened in 2010 was my trip to Egypt. That was November, and I can't believe that it was 3 months ago. Time certainly flies.



And my big big news for 2011 (so far) is my move to Brantford, where I will start a shiny new job! That's my current stress factor right now. I hate moving.

So, happy 2011 everyone who reads this, and I'll try not to wait 6 more months before I blog again!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

The sweater and hat look fantastic! Yay for a good 2010 and an even better 2011!