Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sims 3

Okay, since I'm enjoying Sims 3 so much (ooo... new and shiny!), I thought I'd share a few screencaps. The two main characters are Desdemona Lotus (who has a twin sister named Ophelia) and Dennis Duckworth (who is insane) :D

Now I didn't start taking pictures until after they'd finished dating and Desdemona abandons her sister and moves in with Dennis. Then, he decides to take her to a secluded beach at sunset.

And Dennis proposes to Desdemona! (Oh, the graphics on this game are amazing!)

*Awwww*

I just took this picture because Dennis came home from work after a "failed experiment" :)

Dennis and Desdemona take a cab to their wedding :)

Desdemona talks to Ophelia, who is kinda bitter that her sister is getting married and she's not :)

Dennis and Desdemona exchange rings :)

*applause* as the bride and groom smooch (gods I *love* the graphics!)

Then something weird happened... one of the wedding guests up and died at the wedding! Talk about a buzz kill!

And not long after getting married, Desdemona finds herself expecting (the maternity pjs are much nicer in this game than Sims 2)

Aaaah! The baby is coming! In this game, your Sim can go to the hospital to deliver :)

And since Dennis was eating, Desdemona goes to the hospital on her bike :D

And baby Daniel is born! *applause* ... ... I wanted a girl :(


So there's a brief glimpse at Sims 3 :)

1 comment:

Adriana said...

AWESOME!! I have serious Sims 3 envy.