Friday, June 12, 2009

An Evening With Neil Gaiman

Here's the picture edition of going to see "An Evening With Neil Gaiman"
(told you I'd eventually get the photos off my camera!)

I really liked the poster

Blurry Neil Gaiman with the moderator
(no flashes allowed, hence the blurriness... sorry)

Another blurry Neil Gaiman
(well, the same one, actually, but this is a different photo)


Signing my copy of "The Graveyard Book"
(which everyone should read!)


On the subway home, with my signed book
(*squee!*)

I had such a fun time with Dee and Pete (except when they scared the bejeezus out of me at the Tim Horton's, but an apology came in the shape of a cookie, so I can't complain) and meeting Neil Gaiman was awesome! Such a good night :)

1 comment:

Adriana said...

It was lots of fun!! I'm so glad to be in the same city as you so we can do fun things together :)