Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaNoWriMo - Day 1

Eek! It's the first day of NaNoWriMo and I don't have any time to write anything for my story :(

Maybe I'll jot some things down this evening, when I get home from the symphony (yes, I'm off to the symphony with my family).

This isn't a very good start... I'll have to try and write twice as much tomorrow... before I head off shopping with Dee and Corinna all day... hmmm.

Hope you're still interested in the story! Does anyone know if blogger does text cuts like Livejournal?


EDIT: So instead of posting here, I'll put the actual NaNoWriMo story on this blog and just link when I have a new bit update. That should keep this journal clean and let people ignore my writing if they want.

If you *do* read it though, please comment. If I don't think anyone is bothering to read the story, then I won't bother to post it (although I will continue to write it).

No comments: