Friday, November 7, 2008

In Which I Talk About My Hair

"We brought you some shampoo"
"Because we couldn't find any real poo."
~ Hawkeye and BJ in M*A*S*H



I've always had really dry hair. Every time I got to get my hair cut, the stylist always tells me that I need to moisturize my hair and I always tell them that I do but nothing works.

Well, ladies and germs, I found something that works ... so far.

I've only used this shampoo and conditioner twice, but so far I adore it. I love how thick it is, I love how soft and frizz-free my hair is, and I LOVE the smell. I wish my hair was longer so I could smell it more.

What is this miracle shampoo, you ask? After extensive internet research (i.e. a Google search for moisturizing shampoo), I found what most people-who-post-about-hair agree is the best shampoo:






















The Body Shop Honey Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. Not cheap, but worth it.

So, dear readers, if you have problems with dry hair, and want to smell like bee vomit, then this is the shampoo for you!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Oh, you and your shampoo :)
It is really good stuff. My mom bought it for me for Christmas a few years ago and I loved it. It's rather pricey which is why I haven't gotten it myself, but then again my hear seems to do just fine with regular shampoo.