Sunday, August 26, 2007

Stitch n' Pitch

Finally I'm getting around to posting about the Stitch n' Pitch! But first...


SpillyJane and her husband came to visit, along with Heather from Friends Knit Together and her husband!


Here's Hamlet exploring SpillyJane's knitting...

Okay, onto the baseball! (Or, as they say in the sport, play ball! ... do they still say that? I was too busy knitting to notice)


I love the Jumbotron. It's the awesomest.


Heather knits, while Mike enjoys the most expensive cheap beer he'll ever drink :)


I Kinneared the Yarn Harlot (and I don't think she'll ever know... unless she reads this blog, for some strange reason)


More basebally goodness... I missed most of the good hits while knitting. I'd hear the crowd go wild, and I'd look up all confused saying "what did I miss? what did I miss?"

And finally, the reason Heather brought binoculars and why I'm proud of the zoom on my camera, I present Blue Jay #15...

... and the hole in his pants :D

I like baseball. If anyone ever wants to go to a game, I'll gladly come. As long as I can bring my knitting!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

I can't believe you Kinneared the Harlot! You totally rock!
Hamlet is such a cutie.
What did you knit at the game?

Heather G. said...

I really adore that picture of Hamlet. And what a great shot of the YH!