I really gotta get back into the blogging grove, methinks. Here's a bit of an update:
1. I tried to get pictures of me wearing my now-complete shrug, but it rained and was cold so I didn't want to go outside wearing it. Now I have to wait for another weekend where I have a photographer (since it's hard for me to take a good picture of myself wearing it)
2. Both of my gloves are finished! Hooray! I love knitting gloves :) Now I need to buy/borrow a tapestry needle (I lost mine) to sew in the stray bits. Annoying how my gloves are finished just as the temperature starts getting into the 20s :(
3. Gonna start working on the beret to match the gloves :D
4. Finally finally FINALLY got the right Taiyo to finish the little sweater I was making last summer. I ran out of yarn :( Now I have enough to make the sleeves a little longer! Hooray!
5. Heather (my yarn enabler) found me another type of Noro that I can wear called Chirimon. Reminds me of a Pokemon name :) Need one more skein and some matching colours to make a sweater!
6. The baby sweater I was going to make for Andrea A has fallen by the wayside. Rule #1 of making knitted presents for people: Don't tell them what you're making until you're done! I hope Andrea A is not disappointed :(